Our dietitians have extensive experience in delivering Aged Care nutrition training.
We offer a range of training opportunities and covering a multitude of topics for care and food service staff, including:
- On-site aged care nutrition training, which can be tailored to your needs
- Seminars and workshops on a range of aged care nutrition and food service topics.
Register for our upcoming hands-on seminar
Feedback from attendees of Aged Care Dietitians Seminar ‘Make Mealtimes the Highlight of the Day’ in Auckland on 18 May 2016:
“Been one of the best seminars I have been to”
“Thank you for organising excellent seminar”
“Thank you, well worth the trip up”
What others say:
“Thank you very much for presenting to our group. You were interesting, inspiring and able to impart an awful lot of valuable information. The team were very grateful and in-fact your presentation was named as one of the highlights of the event.”
Gareth Carden,Food & Beverage Advisor, Metlife Care, New Zealand
Upcoming events and seminars:
- A Fresh Look at Soft and Puree meals SeptSeminarFlyer
- Special diets in Aged Care (including vegetarian, vegan, fortified diets)
- Nutrition and dementia
- Nutrition screening and managing malnutrition in aged care.
- The Dining Environment and Meal Service
- Aged Care Nutrition and Hydration